Hey, I'm Brad!
For the past decade I've worked with some of the top agencies in Indianapolis, serving clients of all sizes across the US and Europe. During that time, I've honed my knowledge of WordPress and learned how to best utilized the platform to deliver the best possible results for all of my clients.
I have a passion for creating beautiful websites with seamless user experiences that look great, perform optimally, and solve complex business needs.
Whether you are looking to create a website from scratch or upgrade an existing one, I’d love to hear about your project!
Your in-house development partner
Think of me as an extension of your team. Whether you're an agency that needs a reliable development partner or a business owner that needs someone to own the website process, I tailor each engagement to individual needs.
- WordPress Theme Development
- If you have a project or idea that involves WordPress, I can likely help. My focus is always on delivering a website that will adapt and scale with your business needs over time.
- Website Migrations
- Whether you've outgrown your current platform or just want something that's easier to manage, I frequently migrate existing websites into a custom theme that your team can easily manage.
- Performance Audits & Optimizations
- With website performance being included as a ranking factor in Google's search algorithm there's never been a better time to make sure you're site is performing as it should from a technical perspective.
- Custom Projects
- At the end of the day I just want to build great stuff and work with great people so if you have a project that doesn't fit into one of the other options, reach out and let's chat!
Don't take my word for it though!
Brad has been a great developer for us! He's been flexible when we need him to be flexible, and helps us understand when things get technical. Brad is fair and honest, and has gone out of his way to make our site great and the process as easy as possible. We are very thankful for him, and would recommend him to anyone!Adam Benderitown church
Working with Brad was a completely professional yet also totally personal experience. From the beginning of the project he was very hands on, making sure we were in the loop every step of the way. He took feedback and direction with ease but wasn’t afraid to interject his opinion where it was needed. He went beyond the call of duty when we had a few hosting issues. His attention to detail in the end made our launch a success. We are grateful for his positive energy and definitely endorse his work!Mike SchleibaumDarkest Hour
In my experience on technical projects, the communication cost between dedicated specialists accounts for most of the time (and value) that gets squandered. When, for instance, designer, developer, strategist, and project manager stay in their respective comfort zones, you have teamwide tunnel vision. That leads to long delays when you’re lucky, and inferior results when you’re not. Brad is indeed a very capable developer, and that’s not to be taken for granted, but the thing that’s so unique about working with him is how well he bridges all of those gaps. He’s constantly anticipating design, strategy, and schedule implications that most developers ignore. He’s got a mind for the whole project – and the GOAL – and that pays for itself many times over.Rob CollieP3 Adaptive